Saturday, October 25, 2008

Opposites attract


He's a lot rock n' roll and I'm country. I'm Catholic and he's Jewish. I heart the Red Sox and he's suffering from ABTRS syndrome (anyone but the Red Sox). He's always hot and I'm always shivering. Actually, he doesn't mind visiting Boston but he LOVES leaving!

Still we do have a lot in common. We met at college, both majoring in some form of communications and we both work in media. Pizza, sports and random adventures always make us happy. And we created the most gorgeous, precious little man in the world. Oh, and we're crazy about each other.
Ever hear the song"I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift? I'm pushing for that to be our first dance song. The two lines really stick out to me: Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.
Short, sweet, simple and honest. I know I drive the poor man up the wall, but its mutual sometimes. Isn't that the way of love? You grow and change together, but accept each other flaws and all?

No comments: