Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Inspirational thoughts.

Ok, so I've bought my wedding dress. Well, ordered it at least. And its great, I love it but it wasn' the dress I thought I'd end up with. This was the dress I'd wanted: But my body had other ideas. See, I forgot that by having long legs and a short-ish torso, this gorgeous confection of a gown wouldn't actually look good on me. So Vineyard designers from Priscilla of Boston, I love your work, but it just didn't love me back.

Its ok, I'm happy with my wedding dress. If I wasn't positive Mr.Cheese would look at this and see my dress, I'd probably post pictures. But since he's way more technically superior to me - and since he'd look - I'm saving a surprise for our wedding day.

My ideal wedding band? Simply amazing craftsmanship. I'd love a band of diamonds, but since my engagement ring looks almost identical to the ring in the picture, a solid band would look good too. I love jewelry!


Besides, half the fun of all this planning is finding out what's out there!



No comments: